- Dave's Christmas gift was a success. It was a handmade woolen woven blanket. It took me over 24 hours of work. See the picture - this is when it first was put on the loom. I will have another finished photo later.
- Dave's Ex-Bosses Sweater - this is a project that is taking awhile. I can only work on it for a hour or so a night because it is sooooo heavy! I hope to get it done really soon.
- I have given up on my first novel - actually I didn't really start it more than a page or so. I have decided to start another one based on a office and a psychopath.
- I am knitting a small hat I hope to be done today.
- Hmmmmmm I think I will purchase a loom for Halifax. I want to make some more blankets for people as gifts. And maybe some more table runners.
Too many projects not enough space! This year I am going to start Christmas Production in January. That's my New Year's resolution.